Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Mental Entrainment (the Microwave Auditory Effect)

I have been testing out what's called Mental Entrainment, also known as the Microwave Auditory Effect, and its use in conjunction with sublims and other features of the acceleration treatment.
Mental Entrainment (which seems to be a newly coined word, and a bit of a misnomer since BrainWave Synchronization via Entrainment is a method for audio entrainment, and Mental Entrainment seems to have little to do with the definition of etrainment, which is the converging and averaging of two out-of-sync things into a single synchronous thing) is a method of mind control apparently invented in the USSR, where it is said to have been tested on prisoners of war. It involves broadcasting radio signals into the brain. I linked to The Microwave Auditory Effect because that was the closest I could come on WikiPedia. The Microwave Auditory Effect is the ability of people to "hear" radio broadcasts without devices.
I ended up creating a M.E. transmitter to test it out for myself. I took a hat with a mesh back and wove some 22gauge solid wire into the mesh, covering the entire back of the head with irregular loops, then covered the whole thing with tinfoil and a stretchy wool cap. I then took the long end of the wire and wrapped the end around the antenna of a CB radio. I kept the CB radio's talk button pushed while I sublimmed, with the radio's mic near the speakers, which were turned up high.
I have to say, although it made me rather disabled for a while (I had tingling, disorientation, and confusion), it definitely increased and sped up the acceleration: I was twice as accelerated, and in half the time.
Tomorrow, Nicole and I will test out the M.E. setup in synchro. I can't wait to see what effects it will have when coupled with the normal acceleration/syncrosublim procedure.

I am also testing out Pasv's suggestion of speeding up the a/v. It seems to help out with acceleration, and also with the propogation of the media. I keep on singing songs in my head that are sped up 1.5-2.5 times their normal speed, and they're way catchier than normal, which I attribute to the subliminal nature of some of the data.


Both these things will be put into the book once we have experimented enough with them to know with reasonable certainty that they're safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home