Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hrm... Microwave Auditory Induction, eh? *Gets ideas*

Wouldn't that be a great way to improve sublim efficency? Get two subliminal audio streams at once, or a single 3-channel tri-aural audio clip? Additionally, it can be used for the Brainwave Synchronous Entrainment method, as the data piped in is representative of the entrainment itself.
Also, I wouldn't mind putting in a 3rd audio track for a Standard Input concert. Or have a neural intercom system for my house or dorm ^^;.
Additionally, that brings me to an idea I had for the end of the book. I could propose a system by which a large group, perhaps even the whole world, could be networked subconciously. Sorta like Protocol 7 in Lain. The question is, would anyone actually DO it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home